Tuesday, November 23, 2004

This is just stupid.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read THIS. How ridiculous! All this patent bullshit is getting way to out of control.

   - posted by Jim @

Well, it's a very short article... I need to hear a bit more information before I jump to any conclusions, and I don't know enough about 3D technology to make any judgements from this information alone. But if it's something substantial, and if the original company truly DID have the rights to it, then the other companies SHOULD have to pay a fee of some sort. Nothing exorbitant, of course, but something.

# posted by Blogger Tyler : November 24, 2004 at 2:24 PM

Well lets patent the technology to desplay holographic images. Then we'll wait until alot of TV shows, videogames and movies are made with that technology so we can Then sue the pants off them and make millions.

I personally think it smells more fishyer then a can of tuna. If they truly did own the rights to that technology from the begining would you think they would want patent royalty checks or even take them to court over copy right violations? It's not like those companies are small and unseen. The videogame industry is gigantic!

# posted by Blogger Jim : November 25, 2004 at 9:39 PM

Post a Comment    Back To Main


That's not all, folks! Browse the archives:

Free Counters
Smith & Noble